1. Retainer and Payment. The Client shall make a non-refundable payment for the session fee to the Photographer to perform the services specified herein. Upon payment, Photographer will reserve the time and date agreed upon by both parties exclusively for you.
2. Rescheduling/ Late Arrivals. In the event that the Client requests to reschedule a session, the retainer shall be applied to a reschedules session if notice is given at least 48 hours prior to the schedule event. Reschedule must be within the same calendar year. Any Client that is late arriving to the session will have the amount of time late deducted from the time allotted for the session.
3. Copyright and Reproductions. The photographer retains copyright to the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client pays. Photographs shall be delivered to the client on CD or any other media deemed suitable by the photographer.
4. Failure to Perform. In the unlikely event that the Photographer is injured or becomes too ill, or has an extreme emergency that prevents him or her from photographing the event, the Photographer will make every effort to reschedule the event.
5. Photographer’s Standard Price List. The charges in this agreement are based on the Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
6. Expenses. Travel expenses such as parking, shipping, or destination fees must be reimbursed to the Photographer and will be added to the balance due after the event. Travel fees are pre-determined and will be set out in the initial payment total. Clients are responsible for all location fees and permits.
7. Creative License. Images are edited at the Photographer’s discretion, and delivered prints may not include all images shot. The Photographer reserves the creative rights to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards.